Oak Valley is a scenic rural suburb just 21kms/22 mins from the CBD and Strand Townsville.
WHY BUY A 400 SQM BLOCK IN THE CITY WHEN YOU HAVE 21,000 SQM for the same price- transform your health and well being, reconnect with nature, breathe fresh air, listen to the birds, enjoy the clear starry nights and experience the power of peace and calm. This is the perfect property for a family or couple looking for the rural lifestyle within a stones throw of the city.
This is a unique proposition not found often on the real estate scene of Townsville- a panoramic 5 acre property with the convenience of city living. Just 15kms/14mins drive to the Annandale Shopping Centre-Woolworths, banking, post office, medical, dentist, and Bunnings, schools, recreation, gyms, fuel, and much more, close by.
You could be kicking back under the covered entertainment area with the camp fire and pizza oven cranked up and ready to go, admiring the amazing views of the surrounding mountains. You could enjoy watching the kids free-ranging, playing, living a safe, healthy and active lifestyle in your own backyard. You could be in the veggie garden and fruit orchard, putting the animals away in their paddocks, then heading into town to enjoy shopping within 14 mins or the Strand, movies, or restaurants within 22 mins.
The property is also very close (literally minutes) to the Oak Valley Nature Reserve and local park with BBQ picnic area, swings basketball half court, plus seasonal Sachs Creek which is a great swimming hole in the wet months. This hidden gem also hosts great bush walking tracks which are regularly maintained.
Solid low set steel frame 3 bedroom with robes, open plan, easy to clean with tiled flooring, dining kitchen lounge combination and full pantry.
Large refurbished laundry, and the newly renovated main bathroom, toilet and ensuite to the master. Freshly painted, this gorgeous family home is all set ready steady go!
Split air conditioner to living area and box air-conditioner in the master are just 12 months old, with the lovely country cross flow of air, you won't need to disturb the air conditioners too often.
Separate solid steel colour bond 5 bay lock up shed, one bay converted into a home office. Could be used as a spare bedroom or teen retreat. Separate 2 bay carport plus lockable feed/storage shed.
This place will be like having your very own private health resort and has all the essential natural ingredients for enjoying all our beautiful region has to offer:
- Dual rainwater storage with one large tank (estimated 25,000L approx.) and one mid tank (estimated 10,000L approx.), plus town water supply.
- orchard with irrigation Fruit trees include: oranges, bush lemon, mandarin, lime, lemonade, mulberry, fig, tropical peach, lychee, bowen mango, star apple, dragon fruit, persimmon, bananas, passionfruit, and guava.
- secure chicken coop
- fenced veggie patch
- large gardens with irrigation
- local wildlife includes: wallabies, goannas, birds including pale face rosellas, cockatoos, lorikeets, tawny frogmouths, blue faced honeyeaters, pigeons, doves, and echidnas have been spotted.
- loading ramp in place if needed.
- extensive fencing including dog-fence around the perimeter, secure house yard, fence across centre of property which separates front and back.
Please call me to arrange an inspection. It would be my privilege to showcase such a lovingly kept property by the vendors, who have relocated to commence their next adventure in life.
This indeed presents a special opportunity for the new owners.