This spacious 2 bedroom top floor apartment, situated on Marine Parade in the quiet Broadwater Garden Village with views over the beautiful Broadwater, offers a superb lifestyle opportunity for the astute buyer. See property video: https://youtu.be/pXmMkveFCMQ.
The long term tenant, who returned back to NZ and was paying $350/wk, so we can either provide vacant possession to the new owner/occupier or find a new tenant if you're an investor (maybe even before settlement).
The air conditioned living area and open plan kitchen /dining offers water views, leading onto the balcony. Both double bedrooms have built-ins with ample natural light and ceiling fans.
This secure complex boasts a refreshing pool, outdoor BBQ area with gazebo and underground parking including a private storage area.
There are plenty of amenities close-by, such as the Sports Super Centre, cycling and walking tracks, as well as some excellent schools, day child care centre and the Runaway Bay Shopping Village.
With everything in the immediate area, you can easily leave your car at home to enjoy a walk along the stunning Broadwater or stroll to one of the many, popular local restaurants.
Harbour Town, the Gold Coast Hospital, Griffith University and plenty of great beaches are just mere minutes away by car and the M1 Motorway is easy accessible.
With public transport right at your doorstep and boat ramps close by, this magical property has it all, representing the perfect investment property.
* Spacious top floor apartment
* 2 Double bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Open plan living / dining including balcony with Broadwater views
* Near new r/c air conditioning unit
* Bright kitchen with ample storage
* Bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Secure underground parking with locked storage area
* In-ground pool and BBQ area in tropical setting
* Low body corporate fees
* Close to local shops and parks
* Public transport at your doorstep, with Harbour Town, Gold Coast Hospital, Griffith University and the great Gold Coast beaches at mere minutes
* Potential rental return approx $350-$360/wk
The owner has instructed us to present all serious offers, so be fast as this property won't last long on the market. Call Marco on 0415 158 270 today!
(All the information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give warranty about this information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries).