FABULOUS 4 BRM WITH DUAL LIVING POSSIBILITIES (STCA)
- BRILLIANT LOCATION JUST 120 METRES FROM THE POPULAR ROSS RIVER WALKING TRACK- BORE IN PLACE (JUST NEEDS PUMP), SOLAR, & 3 BEDROOMS RENOVATED TOGETHER WITH THE 2 BATHROOMS.
IN THE HEART OF CRANBROOK, SET AMONGST QUALITY HOMES, TUCKED AWAY IN A QUIET CUL-DE- SAC.
A VIEWING IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, SOME OUTSTANDING FEATURES INCLUDE;
4 bedroom, ensuite, plus study, separate lounge and dining, and a large family/rumpus room, with space and unlimited options. just add dash of creativity!
The newly renovated main bedroom features a large open layout with timber floorboards, a new ensuite with access also from the hallway, and a walk in robe + the added convenience of a built in robe and storage cupboard.
The large multi purpose rumpus room at the front of the house can easily be transformed into a theatre room/teenagers retreat or guest room. The options are endless!
Main entrance with study may even serve as a reception area for a home business such as consultation rooms. The options are limitless! Work from home during the day and use solar to pay for your power.
Conveniently located with in striking distance to most modern conveniences such as primary and secondary schools, major shopping centres, recreational and sporting, and local restaurants/take aways just minutes away.
Kick start your new quality life style with convenient access to Townsville's premier walking and cycling track.
Air conditioned and ceiling fans throughout this home is sure to make your summer a breeze!
- 4 Bedrooms (Master bedroom features ensuite and WIR)
- New timber floor boards to rear of the house (hallway and bedrooms 1,2 and 3)
- 2 way bathroom off bedrooms 2 & 3
- Large study/playroom off of front entrance
- Bedrooms air-conditioned and ceiling fans throughout
- Bedrooms to the rear of the home separated from the front of the house with double timber feature doors
- Security screens throughout
- Large kitchen featuring walk in pantry, tiled bench tops and island server to the middle.
- Gas oven and stove top, fridge and separate freezer included with the home
- Separate lounge and dining
- Separate large enclosed rumpus/family room
- Internal laundry and 3rd toilet
- Double carport
- Space for outdoor entertaining
- Rear of the house renovated and freshly painted with new floor boards
- Low maintenance 655m2 block
- NBN ready
- Fenced yard
- Solar Panels
- Minutes to local schools, day care centers, local taverns, Stockland shopping centre, K Mart, and Willows shopping centre
- Short drive to Lavarack Barracks, Townsville General Hospital and James Cook University
Please contact Jean and Karen to inspect- 0437 696 969 THANK YOU.